How to Install Fortnite on Android; Fast and Easy
Fortnite is one of the most popular online games today, and fans rejoiced when Epic Games announced that it would be accessible for Android. Initially, the Fortnite Android beta was only compatible with Samsung’s most recent devices. It was then restricted to those with suitable software. In this article we learn how to install Fortnite on Android.
Epic Games has added a variety of device brands to the Fortnite Android beta’s compatibility list, as well as the device parameters required for installation. Epic Games self-publishes the game; thus, it won’t be available on Google Play.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge, Galaxy S8 and S8+, Galaxy S9 and S9+, Galaxy Note 8 and 9, and Galaxy Tab S3 and Tab S4 are all compatible with the beta. Visit the Epic Games Fortnite Android Beta webpage for more information on various devices. Access the beta from the Galaxy Store on compatible Samsung devices.
Fortnite Android Beta System Requirements
If your Android smartphone isn’t listed as compatible, you might be able to install the Fortnite Android beta if it meets the following requirements:
- Operating system: Android 8.0 Oreo or later, 64 bit.
- RAM: 3 gigabytes or more.
- Processor: Adreno 530 or later; Mali-G71 MP20, or Mali-G72 MP12 or later.
Install the Fortnite Android Beta
The process outlined in this article works on all Android smartphones that are compatible. It makes use of the official Fortnite beta launcher from Epic Games.
1. Open the browser on your Android device. Then, in the address bar, enter fortnite.com/android. To get the beta launcher, click Download.
2. Before installing the Fortnite launcher and game, the Google Chrome browser on your smartphone will urge you to accept some security permissions. From this source, select Allow.
3. Select Install in the Fortnite Installer to download the .apk file that will install the game.
4. To allow the program to access the device’s storage, select Continue when requested.
5. Select Launch in the Fortnite Installer.
6. If you have a Fortnite account, select Yes Find My Account, then sign in on the welcome page. If you don’t have an account, select No Create a New Account, then follow the on-screen steps to create one.
Revoke Android Security Permissions
You can cancel the permissions you authorized to install the Fortnite launcher once the Fortnite Android beta is set up.
On your Android device, go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Special access > Install unknown apps to cancel the security permissions. Turn off the Allow from this source toggle option for Fortnite Installer.
Buy Fortnite Gift Card from higift; Fast and Easy!